Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome To My Blog

Tammy J. Pelletier, GRI
Welcome everyone to my Rhode Island Real Estate Insights Blog. In the coming days, I hope to share with you what is happening in the real estate world and how it affects you in your neck of the woods.  I will share helpful hits for buyers to help them in finding that perfect home and for sellers to help them to get their home sold quickly, at the right price and with the least inconvenience.  I'll also throw in a few fun items. 
 
If you have a concern or a question, please feel free to e-mail me directly at tjpeltier@gmail.com. Or feel free to leave comments or questions directly on this blog.  You can always log onto My Home Finder to find homes that match your criteria.  Or you can do this search on my blog in right hand panel.

I am life-long resident of Scituate, Rhode Island and a single mom of 2 wonderful kids. I have been bringing buyers and sellers together in the State of Rhode Island for 20 years.

From collecting sea shells on the shore by the Beaver Tail Lighthouse to memories of riding the ferris wheel at Rocky Point in Warwick to the beautiful sunsets over the Scituate Reservoir, I am familiar with just about every stitch of this great state of ours.

So, pull up a chair and let’s have some fun chatting. And of course, if you need the services of a qualified Buyer’s Agent or a Listing Agent, feel free to call me at any time at 401-263-6913.

Tammy

Tammy J. Pelletier
Re/Max 1st Choice
980 Reservoir Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920

Cell: 401-263-6913
tjpeltier1@gmail.com
My Home Finder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment